You will have an online appointment with a health practitioner and an educator who might differ from your current and/or previous doctor/educator. However, all your previous consult notes will be available to ensure you receive the same comprehensive and uninterrupted medical support.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my video call appointment?
- What provinces is Virtual Care available in?
- What documents are required for new patients of Canadian Cannabis Clinics?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my scheduled appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/educator as I see in the clinics?
- How do I access the online appointment?
- I booked a Virtual Care appointment. Should I cancel my appointment at the clinic?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Virtual Care appointment?
- Are Virtual Care appointments free?