You will have an online appointment with a health practitioner and an educator who might differ from your current and/or previous doctor/educator. However, all your previous consult notes will be available to ensure you receive the same comprehensive and uninterrupted medical support.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my virtual appointment?
- What provinces is Virtual Care available in?
- What documents do new patients need for their virtual appointment?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my virtual appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/educator as I see in the clinics?
- Should I cancel my clinic appointment if I want to switch to a virtual appointment?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Virtual Care appointment?
- Are Virtual Care appointments free?
- What’s the difference between Virtual Care and visiting a clinic?