New patients are required to complete our digital intake form, which requests details about your medical history and current medical condition. This form will be sent to you by email shortly after your appointment is scheduled. In addition, you will need to show a copy of your ID, a copy of your medication list as well as any supporting documents related to your medical condition. These documents will be requested and processed directly by the Home Care team as part of the registration process after you have booked your appointment.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my video call appointment?
- What provinces is Home Care available in?
- What documents are required for new patients of Canadian Cannabis Clinics?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my scheduled appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/counsellor as I see in the clinics?
- How do I access the online appointment?
- I booked a Home Care online appointment. Should I cancel my appointment at the clinic?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Home Care appointment?
- Are Home Care appointments free?