New patients will be required to complete our digital intake form. We also require ID, a copy of your medication list as well as any supporting documents related to your medical condition. These documents will be processed and requested directly by the Home Care team as part of the registration process after you have booked your appointment.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need if I am a new Canadian Cannabis Clinic's patient?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my scheduled appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/counsellor as I see in the clinics?
- How do I access the online appointment?
- Do I need to cancel my clinic appointment?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Home Care appointment?
- Do I have to pay for an online appointment?
- How do I book a Home Care appointment?
- What’s the difference between Home Care and visiting a clinic?