Home Care is available for residents of Ontario and British Columbia. We are working hard to expand into other provinces. If you wish to be notified when it is available in your province, fill in the form at the end of this page [hyperlink https://www.cannabisclinics.ca/homecare/], selecting your province in the dropdown and we will contact you when it becomes available for you.
Articles in this section
- What provinces is Home Care available in?
- What documents are required for new patients of Canadian Cannabis Clinics?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my scheduled appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/counsellor as I see in the clinics?
- How do I access the online appointment?
- I booked a Home Care online appointment. Should I cancel my appointment at the clinic?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Home Care appointment?
- Do I have to pay for an online appointment?
- How do I book a Home Care appointment?