Home Care is available to residents of British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island. We are working hard to expand into other provinces. Fill in the form at the end of the Home Care page if you wish to be contacted when it becomes available in your region.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my video call appointment?
- What provinces is Home Care available in?
- What documents are required for new patients of Canadian Cannabis Clinics?
- What happens if I accidentally miss my scheduled appointment?
- How will I sign documents from home?
- Will I see the same doctor/counsellor as I see in the clinics?
- How do I access the online appointment?
- I booked a Home Care online appointment. Should I cancel my appointment at the clinic?
- How do I cancel my scheduled Home Care appointment?
- Are Home Care appointments free?