Your next appointment will be based on the duration of the medical document you receive. Our practitioners will discuss the duration of your medical document during your consultation. However, for new patients, a three-month duration is common for your first medical document. During your next appointment, you can discuss changes to your medical document, including duration with the practitioner.
Articles in this section
- What if I live far from a clinic?
- My doctor/specialist does not support my use of medical cannabis. Can I still access it without their consent?
- How often will I have appointment?
- What do I need for my appointment?
- I already have a cannabis medical document, what do I do?
- Do I need a doctor referral?
- Is there a fee?
- How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
- How do I apply to become a patient?
- Why Canadian Cannabis Clinics?