To set up your video call, follow the steps below. You can have your appointment on your smartphone/tablet or on your computer. Depending on which you choose, please follow the appropriate steps below. Screenshots are provided to guide you.
Begin by finding and opening the email from Canadian Cannabis Clinics with the subject heading "New Appointment Scheduled on..." (if you cannot locate this email, check your junk/spam folder). Within that email, it will say “Click here to visit your account”. Please click that link and create a password.
Set Up Using a Smartphone/Tablet
- Go to your Google Play (android phone/tablet) or your App Store (apple phone/ipad)
- Type in the search 'CCC Home Care' app and download it.
- Once downloaded select 'Open'
- Enter your email address and password
At this point you should see your appointment with the day and time and a ‘Join Video Session’ button. This button will turn blue 10 min before your scheduled appointment time, allowing you to join your video appointment.
Set Up Using a Computer
- After creating your password, click the 'Next step' button
- On the next screen, click where it says ‘Click here’ in step 1 to download Secure Video Client
- Click on the download box on the bottom left of your web browser to open Secure Video Client
- Within the pop up that appears, continue to click 'Next' until you can click 'Finish'
- Following this, click the 'I was able to install. Next step.' button
- On the next screen, click where it says ‘Click here to launch launch the test’, answer the two questions asked, and click 'Next'
- Finally, click 'All Done'
At this point you should see your appointment with the day and time and a ‘Join Call’ button. This button will turn blue 10 min before your scheduled appointment time, allowing you to join your video call appointment.
If you are having any issues, please call tech support at 1-888-687-9288.